We have had so much fun designing a flatbread menu. Cooked to order, we have a small selection of regular flatbreads (see menu) with other combinations making a guest appearance.
Some of our guest flatbreads include:
- Breakfast (bacon & eggs) flatbread
- Smoked mackerel & beetroot with a creamy horseradish sauce
Hard to believe, but yes it is possible to have fluffy American pancakes that contain no gluten or eggs. This recipe was created by the lovely Talya, a creative chef who was in the UK for a short time before heading off to the Swiss slopes to work as a private chef.
One bite and you’ll find it hard to believe it’s not a regular pancake. Without eggs, it has a lower fat content than normal and those with intolerances to gluten or eggs and enjoy the delights of pancake paradise :).
Summer berries, banana, bacon or maple syrup – what’s your flavour?
A full English breakfast should be more than a cheap fry-up after a heavy night of drinking. With the right ingredients, it should be a great start to the day and more importantly, it should suit multiple diets. Here is why we think ours is special:
We use British free-range meat
- We buy our meats from our friendly neighbourhood butcher, the lovely folk at Stentons
- Our bacon is British and free-range from the award winning producers at Packington
- Our Old English sausage and our chipolata is made for us by Stentons using British free-range pork with 97-98% meat content. The remaining 2-3% is gluten-free
We cater for gluten-free
- We have a separate toaster for gluten-free bread and our meats and hash browns contain no gluten making this ideal for those with a gluten allergy or intolerance
- Remember to let our staff know if you have an allergy and we will do our best to eliminate the risk of contamination
Our breads are artisan
- It may look like an ordinary tinned loaf but there are no additives or flouring agents in our breads, just flour, yeast and water
- Our breads are proofed for a minimum of 24 hours before baking, resulting in a loaf that is easier to digest without the bloating effect of quick rising breads
Vegetarians like a full English too
- With the large range or meat-free alternatives, we see no reason why a vegetarian full English shouldn’t contain the same ingredients minus the meat
- We use Quorn sausages but as this contains gluten, the vegetarian breakfast is not have a gluten-free option. See our vegan breakfast instead
Our eggs are free-range
- We serve our breakfast with poached eggs with a slightly runny yolk as standard
- Please let us know if you would prefer your eggs more set or if you would prefer them fried
Add to your five-a-day
- With the tomatoes, beans and mushrooms, this breakfast will provide you with 2-2.5 portions of your five-a-day
And the best news…
We are now serving breakfast until 2pm!
If you have a restrictive diet and find it hard to eat out, look no further!
Our vegan mushroom stack will even tempt non-vegans looking for a healthy breakfast. So what’s it made from?
- Flat mushroom
- Shredded beetroot
- Crispy oven baked butternut squash
This towering feast is accompanied by pesto and our homemade nut & seed bread which is full of omega goodness